Product Name: Nosiheptide Premix 1%
Description: Gray or Brown Powder
Nosiheptide can restrain intestinal most baleful Gram-positive bacteria and few Gram-negative bacteria, especially Clostridium Perfringens, so it significantly promote thegrowth of domestic animals, improve feed efficiency and have special effect to NecroticEnteritis and Diarrhea.
1. It special for animal use.
2. It’s difficulty to occur bacterial resistance and there is no cross resistance with other antibiotics.
3. It can’t be absorbed by tissue from the gastro-intestinal and there is no residue in tissue.
4. It’s safety and low toxicity for animal.
5. It is harmlessness to environment.
Withdrawal period: 7 days.
Specification: 1% Nosiheptide Premix.
Shelf life: Two Years
One of the largest manufacturers in China.
Significantly competitive price and best efficiency.
Good efficiency to prevent Necrotic Enteritis and Diarrhea.
Effect of Nosiheptide on Growth Performence in Animals
Nosiheptide is a new non-absorbant growth promoting antibiotic only used in animals. It is produced by fermentation of a strain of streptomyces actuosus. Nosiheptide can be soluble in dimethylformamide (DMF), slightly soluble in acetone, chloroform, methanol and ethanol, and insoluble in water and ethylether. The structure of Nosiheptide is shown as follows:
Moleculer Weight: 1222.37
1. Characteristics of Nosiheptide
As a feed additive, Nosiheptide has many advantages, as follows:
1) It is used only f in animals.
2) It is active against Gram-positive microorganisms.
3) It promotes animal growth and improves feed conversion ratio and feed efficiency when added to feedstuff.
4) It is practically unabsorbed from the digestive tract and is recovered almost entirely infeces.
5) It is not easy to occur bacterial resistance and cross-resistance with other antibiotics.
6) It is safe for animal.
7) It is harmless to environment.
2. Mechanisms of Nosiheptide
Nosiheptide is highly active against Gram-positive microorganisms, e.g., Staphylococcu aureus, Staphylococcus faecalis, S,.pyogenes hemolyticus, S. viridans, Lactobacillus casei and Bacillus subtilis. Antimicrobial spectrum of Nosiheptide is given in Table1. Nosiheptide can inhibit the synthesis of protein in bacteria, repress the development of harmful bacteria and keep the absorption of intestines in good order, so it can promote growth performance of animals and improve feed efficiency.
Hot Tags: 1% nosiheptide premix, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, cheap